This Heroik Meetup is a collaborative, accountability group that gathers together to learn, discuss and explore practical tools and strategies to:
• Better manage Time, Energy and Attention - Where are you pouring your TEA?
• Become better leaders by bringing practices, principles, and culture into alignment with those we serve (customers, employees, shareholders, families and beyond)
• Create more value for our clients, customers, teams, families, and ourselves.
• Build biz - life - you - better, stronger, & faster.
Who is this group for?
This group is for executives, business leaders, owners, and other amazing people who are ready to
• take their personal and professional development to an advanced level in a safe environment
• own their own sh** and enthusiastically do the work
• Create collective value (value that extends beyond yourself and your business alone).
Generally, our community has done extensive professional and personal development work and are constantly searching for pragmatic ways to tightly integrate their values with their practice.
The Mood of the Group:
• Safe Space for Authenticity & Vulnerability - We encourage people to be honest and open, comfortably uncomfortable with who you are, where you are, flaws and all in the moment.
• Recognize the exponential value of success: Give first, Serve first, Seed first, Fruits later.
• No Direct Soliciting, MLM's or other pyramid shaped business models. No potions, lotions, magnets or supplements. Violators will be asked to leave.
• Integrity Required - Consistency in word and deed is expected. So be ready to walk your talk here.
• Round Table Collaboration - Collaboration starts with giving, contributing by sharing your thoughts, experiences, tips and tricks.
• Bootshop Mentality - Bootcamp meets Workshop - Are you ready to GROW BEYOND being motivated and be held accountable for action items in your life and practice?
Are you ready to get Heroik?
Contact us and join us at an event.