add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Beervana Experience Message Board › Where do we want to have meetups next?

Where do we want to have meetups next?

Closed to new replies

user 3397602
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone,

Thinking about the calendar in January and February. I definitely want to go to Belmont Station and Horse Brass (will be non smoking January 1st). I want to go back to Rogue (personal favorite). Where does everyone else want to go? We tend to have better attendance at meetups located Centrally around downtown, but we lets try different locations.

Please offer up your suggestions, so Natanya, Michael and I can get them on the calendar going forward.

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, Brandy, Michael, and Natanya!

Thanks for all that you do.

How about a Full Moon Pub Crawl?:}
A former member
Post #: 22
Would love to see some meetups on the East side as well...
A former member
Post #: 3
Sellwood Public House has some great food and beer! It could also easily hold a group of 20-30 of us.
user 9174598
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 1
I'm new to this group. But I just saw the Horse Brass mentioned, I love that place. It's by far the best place I've been to in Portland (but that shouldn't say too much since I haven't experienced much in Portland).
A former member
Post #: 63

• I always thought it would be cool to do a small cook out at that park by becon rock in the gorge... smile
  • you could try a blind taste test party?
  • timbers
  • every month beer release party @ imbrie hall

user 6897336
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 31
Hi Steve, those are fun ideas, particularly the taste test! Thanks for posting
A former member
Post #: 2
With so many breweries and good ale houses you have many choices.

Concordia Ale house - Portland
Belmont Station - Portland
Produce Row - Portland
Cornerstone - Forest grove
The Still House - Oregon City
Green Dragon - Portland
Henrys- Portland
A former member
How about the Portland Holiday Ale Fest? PDX Holiday Ale Fest

A former member
Yes to the Holiday Ale Fest, but the earlier in the day, the better. It gets crowded quickly.

Also, both Bailey's Taproom and Belmont Stations have fairly regular "events", of varying interest. Neither are the swingingest hot spots in town, but their selections are hard to beat.