addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BIG DATA/BUSINESS Message Board › Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!

Peter B.
user 4458292
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
All,

Ok, getting back on track for this year! Thanks goes out to everyone who helped get my Meetup account up an running again and for your support. Now, it is time to get down to business. I am trying to get two Meetups planned in the next month or two.

1) A session on new semantic companies. I have a few people in mind, but if you have suggestions. SHOUT THEM OUT!!!!!!!! Contact info would be a real help

2) A session on Semantic Databases vs. No-SQL solutions. I am talking to the the main player presently, but if any of you want to give me a hand twisting some arms, it would be greatly appreciated.

As a long term goal, I want to find a location where we can consistently hold meetings on the Peninsula. If you have a location that would work, I would love to hear about this.

I would like to involve every one of you in the process of growing the group and bringing together the best possible Meetups. For those of you who generously offered your time, much appreciated, will reach out to you shortly. To everyone else, let me hear your thoughts and advice.

Cheers!

-Peter