|Sent on:||Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:22 PM|
Hi ABEST Members and Friends,
Planning new meetings is still underway, and I suspect our 1st business meeting of the year will be in February....we simply need a meeting location. I have some inquiries out for a meeting location. If anyone has access to a great meeting location in February (or any other month), please let me know.
I am also working on assembling a panel discussion on a avriety of financial topics--including the topic of Retirement Planning. If anyone has contacts who can participate on a panel discussion regarding the following topics (or some subset thereof), please contact me:
1) What can you expect from Social Security?
2) How to work IRA accounts to your advantage
3) Should you take a lump sum or monthly payments from your retirement plan?
4) How to avoid/reduce/minimize estate taxes
5) Are your investments keeping pace with inflation?
6) What role does insurance play in retirement?
7) How to provide for your heirs
1) What is a self directed IRA?
2) Stocks and mutual funds --whats a good strategy?
3) How Can I capitalize on the business cycles of real estate?
4) Entrepreneurship--the long shot
5) other strategies?
Please let me know if you have contacts who are willing to speak on these topics, or can offer a meeting location for a meeting or two.
On another topic, we have a bowling event this coming Friday--Jan 20. Only 5 people have RSVPed. These events are more fun if we have at least 10--and some extra benefits may be available for a party of at least 10. So come on and join us--even if you don't bowl. I don't bowl much anymore, but I enjoy the socialization at these bowling events.