The Java Developer will be responsible for leading the functional and technical design, development, testing and ongoing support of Collaboration solutions. The Developer will assess the current environment, and customize it in accordance to business needs.
Experience managing SharePoint projects is a plus but not a requirement.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
1. Gather and document requirements from the user community.
2. Analyze requirements and map to SharePoint out-of-the-box solutions.
3. Configure and code sites/tools to implement the requirements.
4. Identify new areas on an ongoing basis where SharePoint can be leveraged.
5. Be able to document the sites/tools built.
7. Be able to perform site collection administrator functions, such as permission, site and space monitoring, etc.
8. Support the user community to answer SharePoint related questions.
9. Working experience with content types.
10. Working experience with InfoPath.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of SharePoint administration.
2. Advanced analytical skills.
3. Advanced skills in problem solving.
4. Advanced skill in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
Minimum Education and Experience:
1. Associate Degree required or direct work experience may substitute for education (1 year experience = 1 year education).
2. Two to Three (2 - 3) years of experience working on a SharePoint environment.
Candidate should be able to pass a background investigation and obtain a government issued ID.
US Citizens only (Government contract)