addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Atlanta Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: Atlanta Boardgame February Meetup

New Event: Atlanta Boardgame February Meetup

Ward B.
wbatty
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Announcing a new event for The Atlanta Boardgames Meetup Group!

What: Atlanta Boardgame February Meetup

When: Wednesday, February 7, 6:00 PM

PLEASE NOTE: Event moved to first Wednesday this month. I'll do that when the second Wednesday is towards the middle of the month so it spaces out better with the Saturday Meetups. There is no Meetup scheduled for Wednesday, February 14, 2007.

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: A gathering of 12-24 folks to play the world's best boardgames. All are welcome.

The Atlanta Board & Card Game Meetup Group meets the second Wednesday and last Saturday each month. There will be games available for play and the Loop serves food and has drinks, beer and wine, so you really don't need to bring anything. If you have something you want to play you are welcome to do so. We get a good group. Mostly folks in their 20s and 30s, although we do get students up from Tech or from Mercer sometimes as well. If you are a woman wondering where all the nice single men with good jobs are, they come and play boardgames. I'm not kidding, ask my wife. There's a enclosed section reserved for us and we can use the tables in the main part as well, so we've plenty of space. We will play until closing at 10pm on Wednesdays and 11pm on Saturdays, so even if you can't make it at the start time, feel free to drop by. We generally play shorter games to start, so late-comers don't have to wait too long to get into a game.

Learn more here:
http://boardgames.mee...­
A former member
Post #: 2
I am going to be comming from Alpharetta after work. Knowing Atlanta trafic, can someone tell me the best way to get the store at that terrible time of the day.

thanks,

Daniel
A former member
Post #: 9
OK, to avoid I285, I would take Holcomb Bridge Rd east to Peachtree Industrial Blvd (HB becomes Jimmy Carter a block or two before PIB). Turn right onto Ptree Ind. Get off at Winter's Chapel Rd. Turn left, under PIB, onto Winter's Chapel. Keep going straight (Winter's Chapel becomes Oak Cliff, then Northcrest), through the dead end into Embry Hills Shopping Center. The Loop is in there, toward the right, behind Moe's/Washington Mutual.