The Columbus Boardgaming & Pan-Philosophical Debate Society Message Board › Just wanting to introduce myself and give excuses

Just wanting to introduce myself and give excuses

Tamera
Game-Mera
Columbus, OH
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm Tamera

I'm really looking forward to getting there one of these weeks! (as I started to say when I was so "rudely" cut off by the character limits in my rsvp) My life has been extremely flumoxing the couple of years. But it's over! And for the first time in a long time, I'm only working one job! woot!

I used to work in a game store so I have lots! When the place closed, I went a little nutz. Some of my games have never been played!

I love Scrabble, even though I'm not the greatest at it. (which as a writer is sad to admit) I also love Monopoly and have a couple different versions of that. I'm particularly fond of Setters of Cataan? It's probably my fave at the moment. I have the two person card version and that's one of my never been played games.

OH!, Nick you mentioned you like Scrabble. I'm willing to bet you'd enjoy Quiddler, if you haven't played it already. It's kind of Scrabble meets Phase 10 and has a love child. I also really like Set, which is by the same folks who do Quiddler. If you don't know it, you can find it here: http://www.setgame.co...­

Does anyone here have Robo Rally? I love it, am lousy at it, but don't own it. If you've never played, it's a hoot. Don't ever try to play it drunk, though. ;-)

Well now that I've probably frightened you by sounding like a super-gamer-geek, I'll "shut-up."