addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boardgames and Booze (Eastside) Message Board › Kemet - things I didn't know

Kemet - things I didn't know

Kirk M.
munchwolf
Seattle, WA
Post #: 27
It was covered on the last turn that you still have movement points after teleporting.

Looking at FAQ and movement rules, while you can only move one troop, you can remove units from that troop as it moves, or pick up units along the way.

Also, if someone plays the escape card, then the player whose turn it is can still move if they have movement points.

This means I could have left 1 person in the temple, and then followed the escaping force with my other 4.