Post #: 859
Merchants of Venus
Atlantic Storm
High Frontier
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,447
Merchants of Venus? Is it back in print?
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 860
No, I got it from a local.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 59
Cosmic Conflict is here! Hoo rah!
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 479
Puzzle Strike
Yomi
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 358
1860: Isle of Wight

Steam over Holland
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 484
Where did you get SoH from? Was it expensive?
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 359
Mr. Cool,

I got Steam over Holland, new in shrink from eBay Market for $80.00 + $6.00 for Shipping

I thought it was a good deal.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 866
That is a good deal. I'd like to get Steam over Holland, but the reviews have implied to me that it wasn't enough game for the $100+ price. I haven't been searching for it.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,760
Since I do enjoy me some Thunderstone (despite a couple of the games coming out sort of lopsided), I picked up the two expansions I didn't have: Doomgate Legion and Dragonspire. That's like 600 new Thunderstone cards in addition to a few new mechanics like Mercenaries, Treasures, Dungeon Locations, and Disease cards that actually mean something! I'm very excited to try a few dungeon runs with the new cards. Grab your Militia and Torches, its time to go find a Thunderstone....

I also picked up Conquest of Planet Earth: The Space Alien Game. Its a campy 50's alien invasion game (a theme I absolutely LOVE) with tons of cool cards and dice throwing and individual player powers and Captain Fantastic and Death Rays and ATOMIC BOMBS! Its from the guys at Flying Frog (Last Night on Earth, A Touch of Evil) - which has good and bad points - but the reviews I have read say that they have addressed some of the issues with their other games, and made this one the simplest and fastest playing of the bunch. Bonus points to the fact that it supposedly plays very well both competitively and cooperatively.

I also picked up Survive!. I loved it as a kid, and I think the non-gamers I play with will like it also.

I was so very wanted to get Cargo Noir. I love most Days of Wonder games (Pirate's Cove being the exception), but after reading thru the rules, I just don't see there being much of a game there - and what is there doesn't sound very interactive or fun. Early reviews have not dispelled those fears, so I think I'll end up giving this one a pass. If someone else picks it up I'd gladly try it out (and hope I'm wrong), but I don't think that's gonna be the case.