The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › For those of you seriously interested in game design

For those of you seriously interested in game design

Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 719
You can make...cubes?

That would be a waste. But who knows what local people want to mock up on their vision.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 192
I'll attempt to organize something if there's enough interest.

Shoot me an email at alafica@gmail.com with the following info. If having a design night sounds like it work out we can have Don or Doug make it an event. I'm going to say we try for the first full week in march unless I get some specific negative feedback. I suppose I'll say try and email me by Feb 15th so I can compare information and figure out how to combine things. Oh and I'm going to tentatively say meet at UB, since I assume that's the easiest spot to secure some tables.

1. Your Name
2. Anticipated game length is: <1hr, 1 - 2hrs, 2+ hrs
3. Player count range
4. Which nights of the week March 3rd through March 9th will or won't work for you
5. Anything else that's important to know: "I need to be a playing participant in my game", "my game has significant role playing elements and may only appeal to fans of that type" "my game lasts for 7 hours and involves player elimination", etc.

Please join in regardless of the condition of your game, personally I'm looking to test out some games for the very first time. Also feel free to offer up multiple games. I'm hoping we can get more than a few interested people.