addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,992
I added UB Con to the meetup schedule. It runs April 13th-15th, but I just have it on the schedule for the 14th. As usual, the scheduled boardgaming events are pretty slim, but you can check them out on the Cons website HERE. In the past a small number of us have generally shown up for some gaming in the designated open gaming area. I'll be frank, its not a great con for boardgamers, but the dealer room has really improved over the last few years, so it may be worth your while to stop out and check that out and maybe stay for a game or two. I plan to, anyways.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 974
If we get an "open gaming" situation running, I'll probably try to stop by for an afternoon and/or evening.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 653
I will be fighting Saturday in the early afternoon, but will be available the rest of the weekend.

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 680
Didn't the boardgaming get moved to the fishbowl last year? I thought the flag room got taken over by art vendors, which is fine with me.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,001
It gets moved around every year. Who knows where it will end up this year...
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,003
It seems like the weather is going to cooperate, so I'm gonna try to get to UB right around noon so I can watch Isaac bash people with a shield for a bit. Afterwards I should be able to stick around for most of the afternoon to game if enough people are interested.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 29
Any idea where we'll try to congregate, if anywhere? I may be able to get there sometime Saturday afternoon but probably not. :(
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 104
There's an open gaming area that I'm sure any staff person could direct you to. But in my opinion, unless you have an interest in checking out other facets of the convention, its probably not worth paying an entry fee just to play a game or two. I might swing by on Saturday just to get out of the house and visit with some UB people I rarely get to see, but I haven't the slightest idea when I would make it there.