align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Jeff
jatill
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 50
Josh and I came down with pretty much the same opinion as Paul. One thing we didn't love was how the game had 4 turns of what felt like doing nothing important (resource acquisition), followed by 2 fun rounds of combat, and then a final round where everyone tried to run away from each other to max VPs. The game puts a pretty high barrier on being able to reach another player in the early to mid game, so it felt mostly non-interactive. The thing I liked most was the tech tree. Even though there were 30+ different techs, they were generally very intuitive. Unlike the danged trade rule, which made no sense to me for the majority of the game :) Not sure how these things compare to Eclipse, since I've never played that or any other 4x before.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,240
Shadow Days, a game I spontaneously kickstarted last year.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,035
That is a path to madness. Soon you'll be randomly kickstarting something every season, then every month, then every week......
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,806
Lords of Vegas
Sausage Dice
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 219
Terra Mystica
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,041
I've been doing pretty good at not buying too many new games. I have however picked up a few expansions.

Steam Map #3
Escape Illusions
Catan Explorers & Pirates
7 wonders wonder pack
bunch of assorted promos
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 286
Dungeon Command: Blood of Grummmshh
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 800
Batman Gotham City Strategy Game. Hoping for a CitOW-lite.
LNoE: Timber Peak. Got sucked into the zombie thing. Looks like it improves on the initial launch.
A&A AFM Bandits High Starter Set. Yeah, WWII air minis. Deal.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 136
Got my preorder copy of Quarantine in!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,046
Two racing games potentially for the next racing series...

Salmon Run
Road Rally USA

Also...

Augustus
La Boca