The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › FREE: World of Warcraft cardgame cards.

FREE: World of Warcraft cardgame cards.

Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 355
I'm giving away 3 sealed packs for the World of Warcraft cardgame to the first person asking for them. They came in one of the collectors editions of the video game. There are ~30 cards in 2 of the packs and ~10 in the other. That's all I know of them.

Let me know and I'll bring them to the next meetup. I'll be tossing them in the garbage in a week if no one is interested.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,658
You should probably open them and see if there's anything rare before you chuck them. I know you can sometimes find a mount, or some rare pet that people will pay a lot of cash for on ebay.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 356
You should probably open them and see if there's anything rare before you chuck them. I know you can sometimes find a mount, or some rare pet that people will pay a lot of cash for on ebay.
Before I posted I quickly scanned eBay for running bids on these cards and they weren't crazy high so I didn't bother trying to sell them. Hopefully they can find a good home here. :)

Thank Don.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 546
Paul, I'll take the decks if no one else wants them.

Thanks!
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 357
Paul, I'll take the decks if no one else wants them.

Thanks!
SOLD, .. for the low price of ...... FREE! I'll have them with me tomorrow!