addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Great Escape Book Club Message Board › Hello Fellow Book Clubbers!!

Hello Fellow Book Clubbers!!

A former member
I want to say how much I have enjoyed meeting all the new faces that are coming out to Monday's meetings. I scheduled our books for the last six months of the year. I also posted a discussion on the discussion board where you can all make suggestions as to what books you think would make a great discussion book for future voting.

Additionally, I created a poll to find out how you readers like the voting and book selection process. I would sincerely appreciate your input, so we know how to make things better. It is a series of statements and you can indicate whether you agree or disagree with. Please visit it when you get a chance. It's always good to have more input from our readers.

All of you new readers - I really hope you continue to come. When you do, please don't hesitate to speak up. Some discussions tend to get dominated, as we saw happen this past Monday night. As a mediator I sometimes have difficulty taking charge and giving everybody more of a chance to speak. I promise to make a concerted effort to do so in future.

Our familiar faces of yore - Fran, Carol, Susan, Tami, and Christopher, we'd love to see you come back. The group is humming and we're having consistently good turn outs. Please consider returning and bring a friend with you!!! Teresa and Soleil we miss you!!!

Best wishes to all, and I hope you're enjoying The Glass Castle!!

Sharon Jones, Assistant Organizer