Boston Informal Running Club: Home of TMIRCE:BOS Message Board › 100on100 Relay Race August 28
|A former member||
Is anyone interested in being a part of a relay team doing the 100on100 relay race in Vermont this August 28th? Here's some info:
1. The relay is on August 28 (Saturday) and wil start between 9 and 11am, depending on the average of our team member's pace.
2. Our run will end when we finish our 100 miles as a team. Each runner will run 3 times throughout the day for a total of 15 miles.
3. We're planning on renting a van -- that's how we'll make it from transition to transition as well as drive out from Boston (probably driving up the day before and staying over somewhere, although we're still figuring that out).
4. Those of us on the team currently vary from where we are in running. Two of us are training for a marathon, one is coming off a knee injury, and one is just starting to ramp up her mileage.
5. The four of us on the team are all very friendly, work in Boston, and are really excited to do this!
6. The race fee is $117 and that covers food at the end of the relay, a T-shirt, and then of course, all the work that goes into setting this event up.
7. You can look at the runner legs that are posted online at the website and determine which one would match your abilities. www.100on100.org
If you're interested, let me know!
Edited by User 10,771,801 on Jul 13, 2010 2:53 PM