align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boulder Python Web - Django, Flask, and more Message Board › See you all tomorrow!

See you all tomorrow!

Jeff A.
user 10698945
San Francisco, CA
Hey All,

I'm looking forward to meeting or re-meeting all of you tomorrow for the Django Meetup.

Since we'll be working through a hands-on tutorial, please bring a machine to work on if you can. If you want to get a head start, you can get Django installed. We'll just use sqlite for the database, so no need to worry about that as it's included in most OS's (actually I'm not sure about Windows). If you can't figure out how to get your machine set up, don't worry, we'll give you a hand tomorrow.

Thanks and see you all soon! Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

-Jeff