addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Boxer Activity Club Message Board › Possible Meetup Changes

Possible Meetup Changes

Lynn
Hillsboro, OR
Hi Everyone again!

I am adding Hazelia Fields in Lake Oswego to the meetup schedule. It got the highest reviews of all parks and lots of other breeds are meeting there but they are mostly using the small dog area AND Kelly Point up on Marine Drive for August in additon to 100 Acres (Now called Sandy River Delta Park).

I am finding not so good reviews on Normandale on NE 57th & Halsey BUT it has a sandy and a barked side so might be good in the winter-going to check it out this weekend. If anyone goes there, please let me know what you think-same thing with Sacajawea on NE 75 & Roselawn. 

I have had a request for afternoons meeting on the weekends and night meetings during the summer. Please let me know if more of you are interested in these and maybe Sunday afternoon meetings. 

Also, I was thinking of changing the usual meet up time on Saturday to 11:00 since that is when most folks seem to show up (except in July & August when we want them early so they don't get overheated)

Julie Chang will be scheduling for Vancouver. She will hopefully have one at that same time Hondo does every month. Also, Barbara will be scheduling beach trips so she can work them into her work schedule. 

That's all for now. Please get me feedback asap so I can try to complete a schedule for the year.  Thanks.

Lynn
Jeff E.
Whitedog
West Linn, OR
Post #: 3
Hi Lynn, could you please add Mary S Young to the list of parks for meetups. This park is fantastic with miles of hiking trails a very large open field (4 acres) and a beach for the dogs to swim in during the summer time. This park has running water ( fountains for the dogs) is completely grassed, poo bags are stationed throughout the park. It has a very large gazebo that we could reserve (at no cost for residents of West Linn) it has running water, grill station and tables for maybe picnics or whatever we want to do. And to top it all of it has actual bathrooms for people. I would love to have a meetup here as it is only 1/4 mile from my home