Mobile Social Networking for Your Business Brand
With panelists from Hearst/iCrossing, MSLGroup Americas, Nielsen Mobile, MocoSpace, Converseon
What Does it Take to be Savvy in Today's Mobile Social Networking Arena to Grow Your Brand or Business?
- Facebook, Gowalla, MocoSpace, Google Latitude, Foursquare, Flickr, Ustream, SCVNGR…..etc. etc. etc. ..via online social networks on mobile devices, sharing content via social channels, location-based check-in services/apps, mobile social networks, sharing, streaming content platforms and social gaming----the rise of mobile social networking services is upon the average consumer 24/7
- But what are the means and tools which will best serve businesses and brands in truly engaging potential customers? What is showing true uptake, what will be fast fad?
- Join us on Monday, May 23rd at RedSky to discuss the emerging trends around mobile social media and services with our panel of industry experts
- Tom Dorf, Director of Advertising Sales, MOCOSPACE
- Rachel Pasqua, VP, Mobile, HEARST/iCrossing
- Shiven Ramji, Vice President, Mobile Media & Advertiser Products, NIELSEN MOBILE
- Mike Moran, Chief Strategist, CONVERSEON
- Webster Lewin, SVP, Director of Digital Innovation and Strategy, MSLGroup Americas
- Bryan Pedersen, Group Director, Social Media Activation and Digital Strategy, CONVERSEON
Mobile has become core to the social networking experience. There were 5X more mobile social users in 2010 than there were in 2008, and that number is expected grow. How are brands using mobile-social to connect with consumers? This Meetup and panel will answer questions for your business and brand like:
- What are the types of mobile social media and how can you use them to connect with consumers?
- How should marketers and brand managers effectively integrate mobile social networking into their integrated marketing plans?
- Are these mobile social networks delivering opportunities for marketers and content providers?
- How do you as a marketer introduce mobile components to your social networking sites?
- How can you work with the carriers and devices to your advantage?
- Do marketers own the dialogue or the consumers?
- Where are the revenue streams and how effective can the ROI be?
What is Brandhackers?
#Brandhackers is a monthly Manhattan Meetup and social network showcasing prominent and rising digital marketing opinion leaders providing an environment bringing people, technology and brands together. Visit our blog at www.brandhackers.com or join our Facebook Community
Tweet our events referencing #brandhackers
We will be meeting at our regular location - RedSky at 47 East 29th Street New York, NY 10016. Phone: [masked] find the Google Map here.
6:00-7:00 - Pre-Networking
7:00-8:00 - Brandhacker's "Mobile Social Networking for Your Business Brand"
8:00-9:00 - Post Networking with the Panel
Drink Specials typically include:
• $5 well drinks
• $4 Bud Light and Miller Light
• $5 Cosmos
• Reduced rate for wine (maybe $5 or $6 per glass)
**Make sure to check in at "Brandhackers" on FourSquare and Facebook the night of the event and look for us on the Meetup iPhone App**. Text FBOOK (32665) "Brandhackers" to Like our Facebook Page.
*Please submit all user-generated event pics, videos and audio files to [masked] to populate our blog, Flickr, Facebook and YouTube channels