The North Suburban Chicago Freethinkers Meetup Group Message Board › As in a maze, false pathways must be discadred and the search continued

As in a maze, false pathways must be discadred and the search continued

A former member
Post #: 2
All human knowledge is fallible, all claims to ultimate or absolute truth questionable, Hypotheses should be taken as tentative, for even well established principles may later be modified in the light of new evidence or more compressive explanations.
Once a faithful religious follower looks up this word "faith" in the dictionary they stumble upon a surprise of meaning, somewhat void of truth. Faith is not a noun, it's a verb. As many non-religious and religious would have most likely looked up by now. The guides I've found to become a better human void of Religious Ferber were in a very unusual places as my failing research to find a God, became so useless. Doing so had launched my freethought into categories I didn't know existed. I followed the human species as far as off planet, and further. Finding government black projects along this path also was alarming beyond comprehension. I'm in no way an expert on subjects I've discovered. I saved an unbelievable course of findings. Their so difficult for me to share, so I simply saved the steps to certain strategic findings. Some involve, well, for a lack of a better term alien contactee's, case files etc., that share the same messages.
I see distractions from a new upcoming paradigm of collective consciousness, which is needed in our intended journey forward. Indeed there is a off planet focused group that has decided that they would like to put forth their point. Within this creation they point out some multiple levels that are not in harmony. The steps to change this is only in play with those who are in critical balance with these basic laws, The law of Attraction. The law of Deliberate Intent. The law of Allowance. and The law of Balance. It's deeper than these paragraphs can provide this further explanation. Conceptual understandings of collective consciousness is the key to the suggested dynamic process. Conscious awareness is at the top of the creational "pile" and not to be taken lightly.
Other than all that stuff and seeking a group to share interests and recovering from religion, (shew), this 2010 has been certainly a crazy year for me, I even had a unusual paranormal contact one day, seen a UFO over O'Hare Airport one day. Now that I'd never thought I'd ever experience in my lifetime. I'm over 50 years old and from Chicago. Oh, I also have a youtube "Tattoo cover ups by Kurt" - check it out, peace, Kurt