The Brussels New and not New in Town Meetup Group Message Board › Forwarding Feed-back from Rene

Forwarding Feed-back from Rene

Bakoly
user 4095284
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Hi members,

I had a nice time with the 20 people who came to the meetup of yesterday. Thank you.

Also thank you to the people who called or sent emails to cancel before the event.

And for those who didn't, it is really NOT nice at all that you do not even take the time (few minutes) to change your RSVP to NO when you know that you will not make it. The tool has been given to you to meet new people, by your choice you say you will attend to an event, and people are coming to meet you. The only thing you need to do is to show up at the event "because you say you would" but you can not even do that?

For next time make sure that you really can come before you RSVP yes, because it is very disappointing that you don't show up when you say you would.

Below, I am also forwarding an feed-back from Rene, one of our members.

Bakoly

René Gysenbergs
Friend

The meet-up at Club Havana was great, I met a lot of interesting people, good coctails, great food and a lot of dancing. The only minuspoint was the fact that from the 53p that had RSVPed that they would come only 20p showed up. Now we knew that a few people would not come to the workshop and others not to the dinner, but that weren't 33+ persons.

This puts a lot of pressure on Bakoly and the members that do show up, so would it be so much asked to login onto this site and change your rsvp to "No" (that's clicking on 1 button) a few days before the event starts. It's called proper behaviour.

If members want to complain about my message they can send their email to: rene.gysenbergs@gmail.com so that our normal message system doesn't get spammed...but I promise already now that I won't read a single email. Still a great thanks to Bakoly and the other organisators for taking their time in creating this event and to the members for making it very entertaining.