align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

budapest.py Message Board › Python Project

Python Project

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello,

we are a bunch of people from berlin working on a brilliant idea in the area of LBS. The concept is almost finished, we got very positive feedback from our Business Angles and now we a looking for a effective way to prototyp our vision for a field test.

Besides development in germany we also want to consider other european countries. Since I love Budapest, I was hoping this could be the right group to ask for some help or recommendation.

We are looking for two quality python developers for approximately 4-6 weeks and a frontend interaction designer for 1 week. Experience with google appengine and webapps would be nice but not necessary.
Instead of "outsourcing" the project, we would like to open a temporary office in budapest, where we work together on the development. Due to my very limited hungarian, the working language would be english.

To evaluate if this could be more than a nice idea, I would be gratefull for your opinion and maybe some of you could answer me my concurrent questions:

1. How much would a python developer actually charge per day?
2. Where and how can I find them best?
3. Are there any "Quick" offices (equipped) to rent in Budapest?
4. What hungarian company would you recommend for python/webapps GEA web development

Thanks Much for help!

Cheers for Berlin,
Marc