addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo PHP User Group Message Board › Do you garage sale? If so, how and why?

Do you garage sale? If so, how and why?

A former member
Post #: 35
I am collecting market data for a startup. If you have a moment, please respond to this small survey.

1. Do you shop garage sales? If not, please explain why?

2. If so, year round or seasonally?

3. How often a month?

4. How do you find your garage sales (major newspaper, online, church publications, other local publications)? Please list sources.

5. What keywords do you look for in a listing? (moving sale, estate sale, antiques, furniture, kids clothes)

6. Why do you shop?

7. Do you host garage sales? If so how often?

8. Do you advertise your sale? If so, where and how much does it cost?

9. What keywords do you use to market your sale?

10. Do you attempt to organize community sales (block sale, street sale, etc...)?

11. Why do you have a garage sale?

12. If there was a website available that would allow you to list your sale for free, but also allowed you to post a discounted listing in the major newspaper of your hometown, would you use it?

13. Lastly, what is your age (I wont tell anyone, promise) and region where you live (i.e. Buffalo,NY)?

Thanks again for your help in advance.

Chris