addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Calgary Burning Man Meetup Group Message Board › I have at least 3 other tickets and there's room in the RV still I'm going i

I have at least 3 other tickets and there's room in the RV still I'm going in....

A former member
Post #: 24
Okay here's the deal in case anyone wants to come. You have to act fast though. I have 3 additional tickets. So you can get one off me for the same price as you'd pay anywhere else.

The group I'm going with is taking an RV. There's gonna be 9 of us in total. We're leaving from Seattle so it's not such a long drive. So for starters you'd have to book one of the last spots on the RV. Then you'd fly or drive to seattle with your gear. Then we drive from there to the Burn which will take about 14 hours. We're stopping overnight at some hot-springs. The cost to get on the RV is 450 U.S. You have to reserve your spot right now though before they're all gone.

So basically to do this trip you need:
a) a ticket from me
b) you need to book your spot via my connection
c) And you need to get to Seattle where we leave from.

So if you're interested contact me and I'll send you the details. I'm only extending this invite to people that are serious about doing this trip. No tire kickers or dreamers. Thanks.