addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Cat Resource Meetup Group Message Board › esperate HELP NEEDED for 2 different kitties need homes ASAP like yesterday

esperate HELP NEEDED for 2 different kitties need homes ASAP like yesterday

A former member
Post #: 1

#! I live on the NW side of Cleveland where there's about a 5 month old kitten living outside the apartments here. It is gaining weight as someone is feeding it but no one has taken it in. I can only keep 2 cats which I already have....... It is skiddish but does come closerr to me each day--

#2 A close friend who lives in Aurora called today to help find her 5 year old,front declawed,fixed, long hair female kitty a home. My friend says they have exhausted all possibilities around there........My friends are moving as their house sold and must relocate. She is a sweet natured kitty.........
Please someone help me!!