add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

CFI Portland Meetup Group Message Board Announcements › Beach condo, rent discounted for CFI-ers

Beach condo, rent discounted for CFI-ers

Cathy W.
user 13874689
Canby, OR
Post #: 4
I have two adjoining rental condo units at the Inn at Otter Crest with a "panoramic ocean view" (O.C.'s highest view rating) that I'm making available to humanist friends at a significant discount from what you would pay if you rented through Otter Crest. Otter Crest charges $150/$160 per night plus tax for units #340/#341. I'll rent them for $50/$60 per night, but there's also a fixed cleaning fee of $40/$50 per stay (not per night). If you want to rent the two together, it would be $100 per night with a cleaning fee of $70. My Craigslist ad, linked below, gives information about Otter Crest and each unit, along with photos. If you're interested, call me at 503.266.5920 or 503.989.9934. (Do NOT call the number in the ad.) Pets aren't allowed, by Otter Crest rules.

Cathy W.