geek school is running two parallel tracks:
1. software development/systems administration track will be going through the geek school curriculum at http://simp.ly/publish/9nDktB
When we finish, we start over, if you miss a session, don't worry, you'll always learn something new and you can jump in any time, catch up on what you missed on your own time if you want, and bring questions if you get stuck.
2. systems integration/hardware hacking track is currently setting up a proxmox based virtualization cluster using the following technologies:
1. Proxmox VE (http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Main_Page)
2. bCache (http://bcache.evilpiepirate.org)
3. cephfs (http://ceph.com/docs/master/cephfs/)
upcoming projects include raspberry pi hacking and an openstack cluster.