addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago concert goers Message Board › me, you, and everyone we know (in this group)

me, you, and everyone we know (in this group)

james
gemmes
Chicago, IL
hey, do you want to know a secret? oh, this is a good one...

actually, it's a secret about you. yup, and i know it. i'll even prove it to you by telling you what it is.

yes, i'm about to spill your secret. don't worry, though, because what you may not realize is that everyone here has the same secret. ready? ok, here it goes...

you're part of this group because you want to actually *meet* other people who like to go to shows in the city. yup, i knew it! otherwise, you'd have just been happy going to shows by yourself, and you would've never found this fabulous group.

ok, well, like i said, the good news is that everyone here, in this group, feels the same way.

we love live music.

we love chicago venues.

we love meeting other people that share our amazing taste (if we do say so ourselves) in music.

that being said, i think it's high time that you suggested a meet up for us all. i know your favorite bands are playing here. i see it every week. i see your eyes *light up* when the listing come out every tuesday night. so, you're just a few keystrokes away from having your secret desires (as long as they are music related) satisfied!

on our main page their is a button for SUGGESTING a meet up. basically, once a few others sign to show their interest in going to the show, it becomes a meet up! ta da! that was easy. and, the more shows that get suggested, the more shows that become meet ups, the more great conversations we get to have with each other about great music, and the more great chicago venues we get to visit!

so, consider this your uncle sam poster, of sorts. i want YOU to recommend a show!

in the same vein, i'm also looking for some other peeps to be assistant organizers. it may not be the resume boost that lands you that new job, but i'm pretty sure that will land you some good times. just message me if you love, love, love music, and you want to help round up other chi-town rockers for a good time!

see you at the show!

+james