Chicago Game Lovers Message Board Sales and Trades › Couple Boxes of Comic Books needs a good home.

Couple Boxes of Comic Books needs a good home.

A former member
Post #: 3
Just moved and realized how tired I am of hauling around these comics. In total 3+ long boxes of assorted late 80's early 90's comic books. Anything of real value I'll pull out so don't expect buried treasures but if you are a nerd of a certain frequency it may make your day, all sorts of assorted marvels, DC's, independents (first, warp etc) that again, have nominal cash value. If your, say, a batman head or some other type let me know and I'll work on pulling out the ones you might be interested in, (some of the followings - batman, spiderman, superman, jon sable, cerebus, iron man...etc). Trades appreciated.

Comic books have turned out to be a terrible investment for all that teen age dish washing money, and they take up tons of space, why didn't I buy a couple shares of Yahoo! when i had the chance.

Just moved downtown, Ukranian Village, you'll have to pick them up.