addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Chihuahua Meetup Message Board › Chihuahua Day Care?

Chihuahua Day Care?

Helen C.
HelenBernie
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
Hi all,

I'm interested in finding a nice place where my two chi's (9-year-old Bernie & 2-year-old Meechi, both neutered males) can spend some time each week in the company of other chi's (or other tiny/toy dogs) while I am at work. Bernie is great with other small dogs, enjoys sniffing and being around them. Meechi is shy and a little fearful, but a very sweet boy and still learning how to be with / play with other dogs.

Preferably within 10 miles of Palo Alto / Mountain View. Happy to pay standard doggie day care rates. Might start with 1-2 hours once/week to see if it works, then move up to 2 half-days /week or 1 full day/week.

If anyone hear is interested or knows someone who might be, reply here (or to my email if it's accessible to members).

Thanks!

Helen