addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Entrepreneurs Message Board › Blogging, has it affected you?

Blogging, has it affected you?

A former member
Post #: 1
Has the Weblog culture invaded your professional or personal lives yet?
Did you think you would be reading or writing in a blog a year or two ago?
Well, I kind of understood what a blog was back then, but now I really do.
I subscribe to a few business related ones, and have had a couple of them up and running for a while now.
Please take a look at the blog that I ma focusing a lot of my energy on.
Please feel free to comment on the look and feel of it, or if you are really motivated, read the articles that interest you, and join in the discussion by commenting on them.
Maybe even borrow an idea or two for your own blog.
Here it is: The Franchise King
Thanx and good blogging!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hello there in Beachwood (Franchise King), I had not heard of blogging until about a year into my masters program on-line with Atlantic University in Virginia Beach, Virginia. A professor was using one to extend the course syllabus and allowing us students to comment as we went along.

Having since graduated and not using the professors blog, because now it just sends a daily mandalla and such, I found myself wanting to 'blog' with my new-learned information AND promote my domain. It is an information and resource and even money-making site for the purpose of strengthening the connections between mind, body and spirit. The blog is a great tool and there are quite a few legitimate ones out there that give full html capability, graphics embed control, layout design and of course value in writing the written word ! I have 'favorited' yours and shall peruse the posts, maybe comment some too and of course congratulate you for bringing clarity to writing on the Internet.

sharing the light and happy April,
Miss Erica Hidvegi, the Enlightenment_Advisor, B.A. Psych/M.A.
Transpersonal Studies- Cnslng/Author, Artist, Photographer,
Entrepreneur & Freelance extraordinaire
My BLOG