Thanks to everyone that attended the Social/Networking Mixer at XO Prime Steak on Friday. Everyone had an opportunity to interact and network with other business owners and professionals across Northeast Ohio. We had a "No one stands alone policy". Eight major objectives were accomplished during the Meetup:
1. Those in attendance had an opportunity to expose their business and professional careers to others.
2. Attendees got acquainted with others during the speed networking session.
3. Potential new clients, connections and/or friends were identified.
4. Persons of positive influence were identified.
5. Interesting products, services and/or persons you had interest in were identified.
6. Business owners received business referrals.
7. You learned the PR Agent networking technique.
8. Aspiring entrepreneurs received a word of encouragement
Special thanks to Diana for the lovely poetry reading, which was quite inspiring and uplifting to say the least.
The date for the October Social/Networking Mixer will be posted in the upcoming weeks.
Additionally, those interested in attending the October 2nd meeting for the Greater Cleveland Association of African-American Entrepreneurs (GCAAE) should register at www.gcaae.com. Only one entrepreneur per industry is permitted, so there is no competition for referrals. Sign up today and lock out your competition!