The Cleveland Freethinkers Message Board The Cleveland Freethinkers Discussion Forum General Discussions › Final confirmations needed this week!

Final confirmations needed this week!

Marni T.
marniphocles
Group Organizer
Cleveland, OH
Hey everyone -

Since the meetup is about a week away, I really need to get firm numbers to both the museum (to see if we can get ticket discounts for a group) and the restaurant. Tour groups of 15 or more people get in for $6 a person, but we all have to be there together.

I have a list of confirmed attendees for either the show or the show and dinner so far below. If you don't see your name or your name is on the wrong list, please email me directly or update your RSVP comments on the meetup page. If you don't confirm for dinner especially there may not be a seat if we go over 30 people (right now that doesn't look like it's going to happen). The museum is more flexible, but in order to get group tickets for the show we all need to be there around the same time. They do recommend that larger groups pay for tickets on one transaction, so if we all meet at the same time we can pool our money quickly.

I really need everyone's help to get these reservations in order. If you were attending but can't now, please update your RSVP or respond to me at evolutiongirl321(at)gmail.com. Thanks for your help!

So far I have the following:

Dinner and Show confirmed:

Mark T.

Marni T.

Tiffany B.

Jason B.

Dale R.

Wendy R.

John K.

Alex

Sharon W.

Ray G. (tentative on both)

Ray V.

Mary V.

Show only confirmed:

Keith B.

Barb M.

Katherine K.

Robyn

Bruce O.

Karen S.

KC

Eric M.

Bob S.

Karl B.

Jim

Natilee B.

A former member
Post #: 132
Hi Marni!

Jason and I (and Nathan) are still confirmed to be there for both the museum and dinner. Can't wait! :)

We're 99% sure that our friend Jim is going to both to, but I shot him an email as well, and I'm sure he'll let you know for sure, soon.

Yay!