addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Mark T.
user 4783078
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 11
I commend the person who put this video together- for summing things up in less than 2 minutes, without a lot of religious goobledygook.

However...

Here is a brief, basic argument for the existence of God/creationism/intelligent design:

http://www.youtube.co...­

Change anybody's mind?

laughing
Eric
user 5418937
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 4
What's really interesting to me is that he/she is undoubtedly a religious person. I mean I can't imagine why else someone would want to prove that God exists. However, all they've done is argue for a deistic "creator" god...certainly not the "made man in his image", "answers prayers", "gives a shit about us" god.

Without even going into the faulty science, the lack of imagination (only two possible options...why?) and the flawed logic (the final appeal "if you don't agree you're stubborn, etc..) are enough to make this laughable...except of course that I'm sure many people would be swayed by this.
Mark T.
user 4783078
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 8
The music is really nice though, isn't it?

Besides the obvious problem of "if God created the Universe, who created God?", I think this encapsulates the illogical notion that the intricate patterns of nature could NOT exist independently of some sort of "mind".
A former member
Post #: 5
and because it is ENERGY that which can clearly take on any form, concept, idealogy etc etc the small possibility that a being had a son under unnatural conditions who died for human sins AND for the purpose of assisting 'the human condition' in separating good from evil, satan and god have thus been named. A 'god or goddess' was created, exclusively for planet earth and its inhabitants . . . in the minds of anyone wanting a definition to that 'something more'.

This was an excellent short but sweet video, thank you !

sharing the light and happy April,
Miss Erica Hidvegi, the Enlightenment_Advisor, B.A. Psych/M.A.
Transpersonal Studies- Cnslng/Author, Artist, Photographer,
Entrepreneur & Freelance extraordinaire
Spirit Guides helped me to believe
Mark T.
user 4783078
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 18
In other words, energy can create figments?