addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Board Gamers Message Board › Changes to Friday Night Gaming

Changes to Friday Night Gaming

Patrick
user 35774302
Broadview Heights, OH
Post #: 36
Ladies and Gentlemen,
There is going to be a number of changes occurring to the Friday Night Gaming gatherings that I host. They are as follows:

1) Due to personal reasons, I have moved Friday Night Gaming from the 1st Friday to the 4th Friday of each month.

2) The next "4th Friday" falls on March 22nd. This is a problem for two reasons: a) The obvious one, March 22nd is the first day of the BOGA retreat, and b) The less obvious one, and that is that I'm planning on hosting visitors from south-central PA. As a result, I have decided to cancel Friday Night Gaming for that month.

3) As a few of you know, effective April 26th, in an effort to give the Westside more gaming events, Friday Night Gaming will move from the Buffalo Wild Wings in Mayfield to the Panera Bread in Brooklyn. This is located on Tiedeman Road, just a few hundred feet south of its' interchange with I-480.

4) Additionally, the start time will also change from 7:00pm to 5:30pm. The end time will also change from 2:00am to 10:00pm, the closing time of that Panera Bread on Fridays. However, similar to the Eastside Gamers' Tuesday Night gatherings, there is a "bonus round" opportunity, this one at IHOP, which is nearby on Brookpark Road... that, similar to Eastside Gamers' Denny's, is open 24/7.

I appreciate your understanding in these changes. I'm hoping this will be a good change for the Cleveland Board Gamers.

Take care,
Patrick