To all International Soccer Club participants at Rocky River Force, the following must be strictly adhered to. By RSVPing 'Yes', you agree to all of the following:
1) Since we only have 1 hour to play, you must arrive at least 10 minutes before our start time. If you arrive late, the organizer/event host may deem it to be a no-show, which counts towards rule number 6 below.
2) Before entering our rented field quadrant, you must hand $7 in cash to the organizer/event host in order to have your name checked off his list of participants.
3) You must NOT bring any guests with you, unless they only plan to watch. No guests will be allowed to play, due to the small size of our field. 6 on 6 is ideal for that size of field, and we've witnessed too many times that any more people than that is not only far less enjoyable but also more dangerous, as people tend to get frustrated with the lack of space and start tackling recklessly.
4) Only the first 12 RSVPs will be allowed onto our field. There is however an automated waiting list that will bump people up if and only if any of the first 12 RSVPs drop out. If you decide to join the waiting list for any particular date, make sure you check your email regularly to see if you've been bumped up or not. If you aren't bumped up by the day of the event, DO NOT SHOW UP. If you do show up in that situation, you will not be allowed to play. No exceptions! Some people abused this one last year, which was unfair to everybody, thus the rule will be strictly enforced from now on.
5) You must bring BOTH a dark colored shirt and a light colored shirt, so that we can divide into even teams.
6) If you RSVP 'Yes' and do not show up, you still owe the organizer/event host $7. No-shows be kept track of at every meetup. If you don't show up to any 1 event, the organizer/event host may decide not to let you play any more at that particular venue, as it's not fair to everybody else. Upon your 3rd no-show, you will be promptly removed from the International Soccer Club. No exceptions!