Welcome to YOUR Climbing Group. 3 Things you MUST READ NOW...
1. How to Participate?
- All outdoor trips are planned through face-to-face networking at the gym and/or facebook!
- Check our climbing schedule, drop in and climb!
- Check out our climbing schedule, RSVP for beginners' friendly climbs (any events where the description says "Beginners' friendly"). Message the Trip Organizer to let him/her know that you'll be coming.
2. Learn how to find more climbing partners and climb more.
*We use meetup.com to organize our climbing schedule/sign up. It's free to join.
3. Read Our Safety/Liability Policy.
More info: www.vrcg.ca or www.facebook.com/vrcg.ca
Contact: Joe 778.999.7104
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|It's my first time at the gym. What should I wear?||November 23, 2011 11:24 AM||anonymous|
|Useful Links.||July 28, 2011 3:25 PM||anonymous|
|Our History and Background.||April 25, 2011 6:17 PM||anonymous|
|How to be an Organizer and Help Out in the Group?||July 11, 2011 6:58 PM||anonymous|
|How to Find More Climbing Partners or Climb More?||July 11, 2011 6:40 PM||anonymous|
|If I'm New, How to Get Started and be Safe?||May 4, 2011 8:15 AM||anonymous|
|Safety and Liability Policy.||February 14, 2011 3:31 PM||anonymous|
|Our Group's Anthem||October 27, 2010 5:55 PM||anonymous|
|The Vancouver LGBT Rock Climbing Group||March 5, 2011 1:30 AM||anonymous|
|Climbing Safety and Etiquette||May 6, 2011 12:04 PM||anonymous|
|Community Involvement.||April 19, 2011 3:15 AM||anonymous|
|About Vancouver Rock Climbing Group||September 26, 2011 5:05 PM||anonymous|