The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Native Foods gathering rescheduling

Native Foods gathering rescheduling

A former member
Ugh, not sure what happened to my original email but here goes again...

I just got off the phone with native Foods management and they need us to reschedule our planned gathering from June 5th to June 19th. They still need time to get the back of the house up to speed to handle our group and when we originally scheduled they forgot that the 5th was a Native Day, whee all profits go to local non profits and they get big crowds anyway. With that event and our large group they didn't feel comfortable that they would be able to provide the kind of service they would like to provide for our community.

To make it up to us they are offering all of us a $10 gift card for all that RSVP'd and are a bit inconvenienced. I thought that was a very gracious offer.

I really hope you can all come on June 19th and apologize for the hassle, as well.

I will end with what was on the back of my Native Foods tshirt that I bought at their very first restaurant 8 years ago....

Eat peace,

Lisa

ps- PLEASE be sure to change your RSVP if you are no longer able to join us on the 19th so I can be sure to give them an accurate head count. Thanks so much!!