addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
hi everyone,

look forward to seeing everyone this evening. there are quite a few new folks so in case it wasn't clear on the meetup and just as a reminder;-)

please bring your own eating and serving ware. you might want to bring a soup bowl as one of our members is bringing soup. so bring your own plate, fork, spoon, glass and what you would need to serve your dish.

it just helps on waste and not having "throw away" plates, plastic stuff etc.

take my cell is you need to reach me. i will be off line for most of the rest day. don't stress about what to bring. call me for some ideas if you want to pick something up at whole foods or safeway, vitamin cottage etc.

we'LL probably be outside so maybe bring a blanket or chair?

i still would love some help in setting up and or breaking down. thank you!

lisa

303-570-2551