add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup General Group Discussion Forum › saturday world wide vegan bake sale(:

saturday world wide vegan bake sale(:

A former member
hi guys,
thanks for particpating in the first ever world wide vegan bake sale. the main organizsers in dc are really thankful and appreciate of our thanks.

please bring an ingredient card and if possible a recipe card for folks that want to know what's in the goodies or want the recipe. if it's not too much trouble and you can photo copy your recipe so we can have those to hadn out as well that would be great. but don't knock yourself out if you can't get it together to do any of that.

also, i will need some help carrying the table and literature and stuff over so let me know if you can help with that at all.

i'm hoping ofor decent weather but it isn't looking good. please have my cell handy so you can call if we need to cancel at the last minute. if that is the case we will have to postpone for antoher date- hopefully we can freeze stuff.

i'll have a donation jar so that folks don't think they can just hoard food and walk away. my goal is that anyone that takes a goodie will have one of to talk with, even if it's for a minute, and that they have a piece of literature to walk away with. i have vegan outreach and peta literature but feel free to bring any stuff you have.

thanks so much you guys. hope to see you saturday.
lisa 303-570-2551