addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
hi vegan meetupers! special welcome to all the new folks that joined over the last few weeks.
(we had a record breaking week with over 14 people joining in 10 days!!)

i am excited about our first ever Vegan Drinks being held at the b.side this coming saturday. betsy, the owner, has graciously opened up the event for more people so if you rsvp'd and it was full... try again! there are now 10 more spots that opened up.

For those of you attending this Saturday please bring a check or cash for $15 if you are planning on eating the vegan buffet. Any drinks you have will be on your own and be paid directly to the wait staff. (i hear they have great drinks and i can personally testify to the tastiness of their special signature lemonade)

also, today i drove up to see the location where we will be having our december meetup and it is in the middle of a winter wonderland and is quite a beautiful space. it is a bit of a drive but i am hoping for a beautiful sunny day and for all of us to be able to carpool with each other. we have lots of space open for this so i hope some more of you will be able to make it. we are joining "forces" (perhaps vegan love is more appropriate) with the mountain community of coal creek canyon so there will lots of new faces and friends.

if you have an instrument this would be a great meetup to bring to because it's such a lovely space with lots of room. also, there will be great snowshoeing around the area if you are inclined to do that before or after the gathering.

the sundeli brunch is filled up so PLEASE change your rsvp if you can't make it afterall.

that's all for now.....

as always, please call or email with any questions or any reason at all.....
peace and peas on your platelove struck
lisa