The Boulder (and Beyond!) Vegan Meetup Group Message Board The Boulder Vegan Meetup Group Discussion Forum › New Meetup: February Fondue Meetup

New Meetup: February Fondue Meetup

Lisa
user 2917105
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Announcing a new Meetup for Boulder (and Beyond !)Vegan Meetup Group!

What: February Fondue Meetup

When: Saturday, February 13, 2010 5:30 PM

Price: $1.00 per person

Where:
Lisa Shapiro
3030 oneal Pky
Boulder, CO 80301
303-570-2551

"There is no love sincerer than the love of food" wrote George Bernard Shaw, fellow veggie, animal advocate and brilliant writer. He understood that food was imbued with special meaning beyond just carbs and calories. Food offers the promise of transformation on so many levels and Vegan food is often a bridge for a higher level of compassion and way of being on the planet.

So for all you lovers of food and compassionate ways, let's celebrate with a February Fondue Boulder and Beyond Vegan Meetup!

If you have a fondue set and want to participate in the feb fondue potluck let me know so we can have the perfect number of savory and sweet fondues. for those of you that don't have fondue sets just bring whatever you would like. i bought some fondue sets at thrift stores if anyone wants to use one.

if you thought you said goodbye to fondue when you said goodbye to cow's mammary excretions and chicken's menstrual byproducts...no way jose! vegan fondue is divine and a delight for all the senses.
i will also make some raw and gluten free fondue dips for those raw and gluten free folks.

lisa
ps- and an ongoing request, until it gets wamer and we can be outside, will be for chairs. if you can bring some please let me know.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­