Concerts in NYC! Discount Broadway Tickets! New York Shows! Message Board › Pre-Festival Meetup for Electric Zoo!

Pre-Festival Meetup for Electric Zoo!

Leann
user 3836421
New York, NY
Post #: 7
Gonna pass on Trolley Snatcha . . . (i'm more into epic trance), but are we meeting at Keybar on 8/17 at 7:00 PM to start for the meet and greet?

Yes, this time works and I will edit the first post of the thread to indicate that this is the official time and meeting place for the meet and greet.
Albert W.
moonlitaria
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 7
~Just made the suggestion.

Hi everybody,

Since there are a lot of us going to this event, I think that it would be a great idea for us to get together before the festival maybe at a bar or something just for a quick meet and greet.

Please feel free to make any additional suggestions for fun things to do before the festie! biggrincoolwink

Edit:

The official meet and greet date, time and place is now:

Keybar on 8/17/2012 at 7:00 PM

http://www.yelp.com/b...­

432 E 13th St
(between 1st Ave & Avenue A)
New York, NY 10009

A former member
Post #: 1
Just joined this group -- I got myself a 3-day pass as well so looking to meet people who are looking to party and just have a good fun time at EZ.. See you all on Friday at Keybar and feel free to hit me up!
Fez
user 24245852
North York, ON
Post #: 1
Me and my friend are going for all three days (we are coming from Toronto Canada) !! Anyone wana meetup before the festival ??