addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mystic Shaman Message Board › New Meetup: Fear - Let's Face It: A talk by Maya

New Meetup: Fear - Let's Face It: A talk by Maya

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Mystic Shaman!

What: Fear - Let's Face It: A talk by Maya
When: Saturday, June 18, 2011 5:00 PM

Price: $20.00 per person

Where: Intrahealth
21020 Homestead Rd # B
Cupertino, CA 95014

Lets Face Fear To Open the Door of Love.

I invite you to a 1 hour talk on fear, the faces of fear and the freedom from fear.

Emotional wellness is the grand journey of freedom. To feel the truth of what is, rather than a denial, has been my true path to expanding my mind, my heart and a greater connectedness to the highest.

I am a work in progress.

Fear is the great energy that draws us to forget our center. However it can also be the opportunity to master virtues led by our soul.

When you can release fear, no one has any power over you. It is finally us serving the grant Creator and nothing else.

Are you ready to drop limited beliefs, including those illusions under a spiritual veil?

Let’s explore fear together.

Maya

For more information, check out my website at www.PowerofIllusion.com

Check it out!