addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I am a very visual person is it possible that someone can help me decipher the pattern that I have and explain in plain English what I should be doing I am a quick learner. I have done lots of granny stitch blankets but that is as far as I have gotten. Well on this pattern where I am lost at is in the beginning I do not really understand what this means at all Help me please thanks.

What you need:
6.0mm crochet hook

Cocoon:
Ch4; sl st to join; ch1 sc in ring 5x (6); sl st to join; ch1
Sc in same ch as sl st; 2 sc in each sc around (12); sl st; ch 1
2sc in next sc; *sc, 2sc in next sc* around (18) sl st; ch 1
Sc in next; 2 sc; *sc 2, 2 sc in next sc* around (24) sl st; ch 1
Sc 2; 2 sc *sc 3, 2 sc in next sc* around (30) sl st; ch 1
Sc 3; 2 sc *sc 4, 2 sc in next sc* around (36) sl st; ch 1
Sc 4; 2 sc *sc 5, 2 sc in next sc* around (42) sl st; ch 1
Sc around continuously until the cocoon reaches 16-18” (or the body width of your baby) sl st at beginning round; ch 1
*Sc 30; ch1; turn*repeat 25 times. Fasten end off.

Sew the top together carefully.

Turn garment inside-out.

For the curl top:
Sc 25; 3sc in each sc to end. Tie off. Sew to top of hat.

Join yarn at top of face opening and circle the face opening 2x with sc. Sl st to join and fasten off. Weave in ends and trim.
A former member
Post #: 4
Come to a meeting, we will be glad to help! (or at least, someone will).