Dallas Cowboys' NYC Hardcore Fans Message Board › Cowboys lose to the Giants
Does it get any more depressing than losing a playoff game to the Giants?? That was ugly. Here are my top ten reasons they lost:
1. Tackle better, as in the Toomer TD and the Mccourts punt return.
2. Swiss-cheese defense allows Giants to go 71 yards in 40 seconds to close half 1.
3. Gotta hit T.O. on that crossing route near the 5 yard line. Costs us 4 points.
4. Penalties! Leonard Davis's hit on Strahan was like a turnover.
5. Get to the frickan line of scrimmage and call a play.
6. Romo, throw the damn ball away when you're out of the pocket.
7. Offensive line has 3 pro bowlers..........did they forget the 2nd half today?
8. Absolutely awful clock management and play calling the last 2 minutes. Barber on a draw?? Are you kidding??
9. The defense doesn't force enough mistakes, certainly no turnovers.
10. What the hec was up with Gourade and his lollypop long snaps.
Should I continue? :)
|A former member||
Depressing ???? How about suicidal ??