addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Seeking Local PHP/SQL/JavaScript Developers/Entrepreneurs

Seeking Local PHP/SQL/JavaScript Developers/Entrepreneurs

Eric L.
24x8
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Hi there Dallas PHP Community!

I'm a local serial entrepreneur and angel investor, focusing on early-stage software startups, typically providing B2B services through a cloud-computing/Saas model. I'm currently working with four such companies, two of which are using PHP/SQL on the backend and three of which are using JavaScript/Ajax on the frontend (specifically ExtJS). The decision of what technology/toolchain is generally not mine to make, but I have to say I'm a fan of PHP/SQL/JS from what I've seen.

So what's this post about? Three things:
1) One of my portfolio companies has an immediate need for an experienced PHP (read "guru") developer (the SQL and JS parts would be a nice bonus, but not required). This opportunity could range from a basic contract position all the way to lead-developer/equity-partner.
2) Another of my companies will soon need to expand its PHP developer staff. This one is more likely to be a contract position, optionally transitioning to a full-time position over time. Here, too, experience with SQL and/or JavaScript/Ajax (especially ExtJS) would be beneficial, but isn't required.
3) I am always looking for new ideas and great/creative people.

If any of these interest you, please drop me an email: eric (at) 24x8 (dot) com.

PS - I'm planning to attend next month's meetup, so I look forward to meeting you there.