MEET: Mitchell Mackey, Head of Marketing - Ansell
How to use DATA to generate qualified leads, build sales forecasts and drive revenue at Ansell
Ansell is embarking on an integrated, data-driven transformation of its marketing capabilities. The company's Marketing Director Mitchell Mackey will provide a snapshot of the progress so far and the roadmap ahead:
- Aligning Marketing with Sales and IT
- Sharing a common view of the customer, business goals and metrics across business units
- Delivering compelling brand experiences which are personalised around needs, roles, interest levels and buying stages
- Building an integrated lead management process supported by a synchronised marketing and sales automation environment
- Developing metrics the prove marketing's value and measure brand health
- Identifying and addressing the change management, organisational and resource issues which inhibit progress
A strategic marketing executive, who has worked in Australia, Asia and Europe, Mitchell Mackey is the APAC Head of Marketing for Ansell's Industrial business unit. In an era of rapid product and service commoditisation, Mitchell is convinced that the customer experience matters now more than ever and is a key driver of competitive advantage.
Mitchell sees senior marketing roles evolving rapidly as they become less about conventional marketing and more about customer focused corporate strategy and leadership. Critically, marketing needs to align and integrate with both Sales and IT and earn a C-Level seat at the revenue table. Prior to joining Ansell Healthcare, Mitchell enjoyed nine years with Mercedes-Benz in global, regional and national marketing roles.