Norway Delphi Club Message Board › Delphi Developer Days 2013 Tour, Bob Swart & Cary Jensen, Frankfurt &

Delphi Developer Days 2013 Tour, Bob Swart & Cary Jensen, Frankfurt & Amsterdam

Loy A.
user 11499641
Crosby, TX
Post #: 14
Hi Everyone, Many of you may have heard about DDD from Ingeborg Hjelt Kramprud, but I wanted to let you know where we are visiting in 2013. Here is the information. If you have any questions are DDD or traveling in Frankfurt or Amsterdam, just email me and I'll do my best to assist you. Thank you, Loy Anderson

Delphi experts Bob Swart and Cary Jensen present their 2013 Delphi Developer Days tour. This tour visits cities in Europe and the US this May through June.

Europe 2013 Dates and Cites:
30-31 May 2013: Frankfurt, Germany
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Messe
Register for Frankfurt

3-4 June 2012: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
Register for Amsterdam

Just Announced! Delphi Product Manager Marco Cantù will be giving the Embarcadero Delphi keynote at both Frankfurt and Amsterdam Delphi Developer Days events!

Delphi Developer Days are two-day live Delphi events that provide you with the latest information on Delphi as well as practical techniques to help you improve your Delphi development skills. Each event includes both joint sessions, presented by Bob and Cary together, as well as simultaneous tracks, where Cary and Bob break out into separate rooms to present individual sessions. There is also an Embarcadero Technologies Keynote by Marco Cantù and an additional guest speaker presentation Marc Hoffman and Carlos Kok of RemObjects Software in Frankfurt, and by Bruno Fierens of TMS software in Amsterdam. All sessions are in English.

A wide variety of topics are covered. Some topics, such as FireMonkey, FireDAC, and mobile development, apply to the latest versions of Delphi, but there are also classic topics that apply across many versions of Delphi, going back to Delphi 7. Detailed descriptions and an agenda can be found at: http://www.DelphiDeveloperDays.com/descriptions.html­

All Attendees Receive:
* An extensive course book (several hundred pages in length) written by Cary and Bob that includes all their material covered in all of their sessions
* Source code examples from all of their sessions
* A chance to win valuable prizes from our sponsors
* Lunch on both days

Space is limited to the first 42 people in each city. There is a discount for attendees of previous 2009-2012 tours, and group discounts are available when registering three or more people from the same company. Complete pricing and registration information is online.

Visit http://www.DelphiDeveloperDays.com­ for complete information.

Torgeir A.
user 5504073
Oslo, NO
Post #: 3
Jeg har meldt meg på kurset i Amsterdam. Har hørt det er en ganske stor gruppe norske programmerere som skal nedover. Hvilket hotell og hvilke flyavganger tar dere sikte på? Tenkte kanskje det kunne vært ok å prøve å samle seg litt så man kan snakke litt sammen på reisen også?