add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Denver Metro Abraham-Hicks Meetup Message Board › Finding a new job in these "tough times"

Finding a new job in these "tough times"

user 2903010
Denver, CO
Post #: 14
Hello my name is James, and I am an Abeaholic! I wanted to share what is happening in my life with all of you, if you our someone you know is out of work or looking for a new job, read on true believer ! I have been using the laws of attraction for about three years and it was been the most amazing experience. Two years ago I started my dream job, everything about it was perfect. My co worker would become so close to me, it was like the brother I never had. The pay, benefits were way beyond anything I thought I could have. In the last year though, I was getting restless, I wanted more challenge, new situations. I knew I could look for a new job, but something in me said to wait (remember Ester always says to listen to your source) . My company was being bought out by a bigger one, and I had a feeling that my job would cease. For the past four months I did daily “workshops” of having the perfect job, and feeling the excitement . Then a few weeks ago , I got my notice. My job was going to end, and I was so thrilled , because I knew this was the time for me to start something better. For anyone out of work now, I really feel your pain, and understand how hard it is to do the work of Abe. Everybody I would tell that I am being laid off would look at me like I just told them that I was dying ! I would try to let them , it’s fine I wanted to leave anyway. I would tell them that I am going to get a better job and not need unemployment. Of course they would look at me like I am crazy, but being an Abber , I am use to it. I usually didn’t see many openings for the type of work that I am looking for, but I had a feeling that wasn’t going to be an issue. Almost right away I saw an opening at a hotel , that funny enough was across the street from work. I sent in my Resume, and sure enough, they called the next day! I had something to tell my friends and family members so they wouldn’t worry, and good interview practice. The interview itself was interesting, they said the got over 200 resumes! He looked over mine and said that it seem like this might be a bit of a step down for me (very true). I didn’t want that job, but saw one that was just like mine the next week. I was happy to see that , but something still seem to be missing. Then last week I finally saw it, my next job. Three years ago I almost was hired at Denver University despite not having all the qualifications. I was scoring interviews on enthusiasm alone! I have always wanted to work at a college , but I never seem to get to far in the hiring process. This job was perfect , great pay, doing pretty much what I have been doing but with other challenges as well. I couldn’t sleep that night I applied. I told everyone about it, and they were happy. I would forgot all the time that just because I applied doesn’t mean I get the job, right? Friday I get the call, DU wants me to come in for an interview… I wasn’t surprised. To be continued …. Love and light James the Creator