align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Denver Metro Abraham-Hicks Meetup Message Board › Findin a job in these "Tough Times" Part 2

Findin a job in these "Tough Times" Part 2

James
user 2903010
Denver, CO
Post #: 15
Hi everyone, to recap the last posting, I was laid off from my job but applied and got an interview at Denver University. The first interview was interesting, it was with three guys. During the interview one of the guys would tell the other two why I was qualified for the job. IT was like having my own cheering section! A while later I was called back for a 2nd “interview” which the head of the department tells me in an unofficial capacity I have the job. While I was waiting for the background check , which took about a week I went in for an interview for another job just because I was curious about it. I was offered that one as well! So lets recap, laid off, two job offers in less than two weeks. I’m just really lucky right? Well, my co worker who was laid off as well managed the same feat. He had one offer before he was even let go and I helped him find another one! Boy some real “Tough times” indeed. My Co worker doesn’t even know who Abraham/Hicks are, when I told him about abe he thought I was talking about a foot ball player! The hardest part I had was dealing with so much fear in people and the media, I kind of shut myself off from a lot of it. I saw myself at this wonderful new job everyday while I was being let go at my old one. Tell my story to anyone looking for a job, and when you hear of others getting great jobs retell those stories. What we focus on becomes are reality and I have had a very strong belief system that I can get wonderful job opportunities whenever I need to. Your friend , James the creator